If you are a non-profit organization or church in Northwest Ohio, and you want to turn technology into a powerful tool that can move your mission forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our non-profit clients typically have 5 to 50 employees and volunteers, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. They often have donor databases, giving/donation applications, payroll applications, graphics programs, and other specialized systems that they use to fulfill their mission and rely heavily on that software being operational. They require their e-mail and calendar to be available 100% of the time and be accessible from anywhere. And they need it all on a budget.
As a nonprofit organization, you face financial challenges that for-profit companies do not. Your funds may be restricted, you may be required to fund projects through donations, and all major purchases have to be approved by the board or the Elders. While other IT providers might say, “You need a new server, call us when you have the money,” at Vanguard Technologies, we look for creative solutions to solve the problem. Whether that means assisting with long-term IT planning and budgeting or acquiring grants and donations, we never abandon our clients.
Vanguard’s V-Care Managed IT Services allow nonprofits to budget for their IT expenses for the entire fiscal year. For a low monthly fee, all of your IT services will be covered, and all within your budget. Vanguard’s business planning includes infrastructure and budgeting services. We can redesign a non-profit’s IT infrastructure and network to increase efficiency and reduce costs. To work with an organization’s budgeting needs, we can design our recommendations to be implemented in phases, specifying which services and pieces of equipment necessitate immediate deployment and which can wait. If that doesn’t work, we will research sources of funding to assist our clients with purchases. We often secure discounts from vendors for qualifying nonprofits, and our close relationships with industry leading vendors means that we can even receive equipment, applications and subscriptions for free! We are an authorized Microsoft Charity reseller and also have over 10 years of experience working with Techsoup to secure client donations.
A Special Message For Churches:
Vanguard Technologies understands stewardship. We understand that the Lord's resources should be used wisely. We work with each Church to make sure the congregation's needs are met, but in an efficient way. Our Owner and much of our staff are active members and volunteers of a local Toledo Church and graduates of Financial Peace University. We know that money doesn't grow on trees, and understand that the average Church doesn't have an IT Staff. Vanguard is committed to making Sundays happen for your congregation. Over half of our team are weekend Production team members - we understand what it means when the Lyrics Computer isn't running when Saturday comes. Or the switcher, or the light board. We are 100% committed to letting God's light shine through us. Let us take some of the burden off your overworked pastors and share the load.
Financial Peace University
Vanguard's Owner is also a Financial Peace University Coordinator. He is happy to teach the biblically based Financial Peace class at no charge at your church or meeting place.
Add our technology experts to your organization’s team when:
- You want to do business with a LOCAL Toledo company that serves our community
- You want to focus on your mission, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up.
- You’d like to enable your employees and volunteers to work remotely.
- You want your staff to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your services, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- You cannot afford security breaches.
- Your budget requires doing more…but doing it with less is not an option.
- Your leaders would like to have a day off sometime.