If you are a legal firm in the Toledo area, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
As an attorney, you solve clients' problems. You're their advocate in a legal system they find confusing. You help them carry out their business and you're there when they need you.
As the practice of law relies more on technology and data breaches are becoming a daily occurrence, who keeps your systems working so you can focus on your client's needs? Who has the cyber security knowledge to secure your systems? Who's there when you need them?
With the American Bar Association taking a tougher stance on cyber security and requiring practice management to personally ensure the security of their computer network, you can no longer afford to save a few bucks and go with a basic computer guy or firm. You need an IT support company that specializes in supporting and securing legal firms. Vanguard Technologies supports Northwest Ohio legal firms with 5 - 50 computers that rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Our clients have specialized programs like Tabs3, AbacusLaw, PCLaw, Clio, TimeSlips, Act!, BestCase, MyCase, and ProTempus to run their business and rely on that software being operational. Vanguard is your technology partner for intelligent, secure, efficient, cost-effective computer products, services, and support. We allow you to focus on your clients' needs and your firm's success. And we have the latest and best cyber security tools to keep the bad guys out.
In the legal field, your staff and associates need to concentrate on their work - not the technology that makes it possible. Vanguard takes care of your technology infrastructure so you can concentrate on growing your firm.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need a reliable and secure network that keeps the hackers out.
- You don’t want your company’s name splashed across the news headlines as a data breach victim
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up and quickly recoverable, period.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.