You can rely on us for Small Business Computer Support, Charter School IT Consulting, and medical practice networking in Toledo, Oregon, Perrysburg, Sylvania, Bowling Green, Rossford, Fostoria, Monroe, Waterville, Whitehouse, Wauseon, and Adrian.
We specialize in supporting small businesses with 5 to 50 workstations. They have sales, administrative, and professional staff that rely on e-mail, the Internet, and their computer network to maintain their competitive edge and ensure profitability.
Many of our clients are medical, educational, manufacturing, or professional services firms that require an expert adviser to help guide them through the many pitfalls of government regulation such as HIPAA, Sorbanes-Oxley, CIPA, and HITECH.
We work most efficiently and effectively when we work with clients who:
- Want secure and reliable computer networks managed by experts.
- Recognize that technology is a powerful method for boosting productivity and gaining competitive advantage.
- Seek a partner that will act as a trusted advisor to improve their profitability and productivity through professional computer network support.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication and eliminate manual tasks.
- Need to maintain compliance with HIPAA, CIPA, and other Government regulations.
In the words of our customers . . .
Find out how our service plan can help your business succeed.